First post of the Year! a new "us".
2014 means moving onto bigger and better things.
2014 means sacrificing for the ultimate prize and never looking back.
2014 means a big change as individuals, as a couple, as a family.
2014 means new thoughts and new massive action.
2014 means that what we want most in life will be acquired.
We've just returned from our first of the year Primerica event, and when we weren't touched enough by other events in our lives, somehow, someway, we were ready to be touched by this one. We've grown to love the new people in our lives, we've become part of their team. Those on stage and in the audience don't yet know what they've done for us, but they will.
In spirit of changes, I have a new literary recommendation.
Let me preface my recommendation with these two things:
1. The work is Napoleon Hill's interview with the Devil, where the Devil shares his secrets and truths, which are self-evident in our Earthly lives.
2. Whether Napoleon really interviewed the Devil OR made this up himself - IS NOT THE POINT, has no relevance, because the things shared, are self-evident.
I am not going to list any highlights from the book because the entire work is too deep, too abstract and moving, to make any sense to the person who's not read it yet. We actually have been listening to the work on audio and have the printed version as well. I STRONGLY recommend purchasing the audio version, for the simple fact that hearing the voices of the readers is more powerful and engaging than reading it on your own with the daily distractions.
After just the first time of going through this work, I immediately began to understand why a number of changes have so suddenly come into our lives. I now understand why we were recruited into Primerica and aswered "yes" in March of 2013. I now have a strong, solidified testimony of Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. My husband and I are stronger as a couple, unified and solidified in our marriage, our purpose, our goals, our life, our ultimate, Eternal destiny. Having this information has brought immense happiness into my life.
All this, because of Primerica. I would have never been pointed to this work otherwise. We weren't looking for an opportunity, per say, but a way to increase our income. The only thing we knew to do was to return back to school in Tony's likable field of work. As the road forked and we were about to make THE worst decision of our lives, Primerica fell into our laps. I swear, I keep saying this, God works in mysterious ways.
Had we gone the other path, all we would have had is a shitty life, with an extra $40,000.00 a year. Would you take that? You would have to take both. Would you?
I would not trade a single moment since March of 2013. You can make a lot of money at your "job", but unless you learn to think "accurately", as the Devil puts it, you will still have all the same problems. In our experiences, Tony and I have discovered that to be true. See, I am not talking about money alone, Primerica has changed our thinking.
As this year rolls around, I will always remember to be grateful for what we've been given and for the opportunity to go get what we really want. Always thankful for new relationships, always thankful for the environment which has been created for us in this company, always thankful for change.
Always thankful for greatness!!!
2014 means sacrificing for the ultimate prize and never looking back.
2014 means a big change as individuals, as a couple, as a family.
2014 means new thoughts and new massive action.
2014 means that what we want most in life will be acquired.
We've just returned from our first of the year Primerica event, and when we weren't touched enough by other events in our lives, somehow, someway, we were ready to be touched by this one. We've grown to love the new people in our lives, we've become part of their team. Those on stage and in the audience don't yet know what they've done for us, but they will.
In spirit of changes, I have a new literary recommendation.
Let me preface my recommendation with these two things:
1. The work is Napoleon Hill's interview with the Devil, where the Devil shares his secrets and truths, which are self-evident in our Earthly lives.
2. Whether Napoleon really interviewed the Devil OR made this up himself - IS NOT THE POINT, has no relevance, because the things shared, are self-evident.
I am not going to list any highlights from the book because the entire work is too deep, too abstract and moving, to make any sense to the person who's not read it yet. We actually have been listening to the work on audio and have the printed version as well. I STRONGLY recommend purchasing the audio version, for the simple fact that hearing the voices of the readers is more powerful and engaging than reading it on your own with the daily distractions.
After just the first time of going through this work, I immediately began to understand why a number of changes have so suddenly come into our lives. I now understand why we were recruited into Primerica and aswered "yes" in March of 2013. I now have a strong, solidified testimony of Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. My husband and I are stronger as a couple, unified and solidified in our marriage, our purpose, our goals, our life, our ultimate, Eternal destiny. Having this information has brought immense happiness into my life.
All this, because of Primerica. I would have never been pointed to this work otherwise. We weren't looking for an opportunity, per say, but a way to increase our income. The only thing we knew to do was to return back to school in Tony's likable field of work. As the road forked and we were about to make THE worst decision of our lives, Primerica fell into our laps. I swear, I keep saying this, God works in mysterious ways.
Had we gone the other path, all we would have had is a shitty life, with an extra $40,000.00 a year. Would you take that? You would have to take both. Would you?
I would not trade a single moment since March of 2013. You can make a lot of money at your "job", but unless you learn to think "accurately", as the Devil puts it, you will still have all the same problems. In our experiences, Tony and I have discovered that to be true. See, I am not talking about money alone, Primerica has changed our thinking.
As this year rolls around, I will always remember to be grateful for what we've been given and for the opportunity to go get what we really want. Always thankful for new relationships, always thankful for the environment which has been created for us in this company, always thankful for change.
Always thankful for greatness!!!