2014 Gubler FamDamily Photos by cousin April Davis
One of my favorite things: family photos. I mean, could we get any cuter?
Don't think we can...
Love this one of my parents...
Aww, look at those cute little faces....they are the pride and joy.
I always love how much I look like everyone.....hahaha
Wendell married off all his daughters, and sons....
We did a re-enactment picture, if you couldn't tell...isn't it marvelous? minus the curtain shorts, ah...the curtain shorts (refer to the sound of music, and yes, those really were the curtains from our living room....)
and there it is!
Don't think we can...
Love this one of my parents...
Aww, look at those cute little faces....they are the pride and joy.
I always love how much I look like everyone.....hahaha
Wendell married off all his daughters, and sons....
We did a re-enactment picture, if you couldn't tell...isn't it marvelous? minus the curtain shorts, ah...the curtain shorts (refer to the sound of music, and yes, those really were the curtains from our living room....)
and there it is!








