Birf-DaY for Reese
The baby is 3!
Prior to his 3rd birthday, this boy was OBSESSED with dinosaurs! So, what better than a super cool, mom-designed, Jurassic park themed, birthday invitation?
And, it just so happened that there was an amazing man made "swamp" for us to use for a family birthday party, complete with a grassy area, beautiful homes and a sandy beach. Dinosaur theme, I think it goes. RAWR!
We even found these cool dinosaur sand toys at Michaels just for a $1.00 a bag!
Obviously, you can see, Reesy had a blast. He got some cool dragons, dinosaurs, dinosaur shirts and money, plus - a fun party at the beach with the family, the best of all!
For Reese's actual birthday, which happened to be on a Tuesday, he chose to go to the Hogle Zoo, but not to see any of the animals, to see the best thing there - DINOSAURS!
Oh, and don't worry - he is not into dinosaurs at the moment.
This is my favorite collage of the boys - aren't they THE cutest! I am not sure if we will EVER master looking into the camera, at the same time, or at ALL (?).... but, we love them SOOO much.
Saving the best for last, or something like that - the boys got dinosaur nuggets for dinner! Boo, yeah - mommy points. Kohen even ate them.
And then, I decided to get creative and make a dinosaur cake. I purchased this dino cake pan off Ebay for about 20 bucks, don't know when I will use it again.....and, after I frosted the cake, I had this idea to sprinkle some brown sprinkles on it to look like spikes. Well, that didn't work out - because I have NO idea what I am doing and the cake turned out ATROCIOUS!!!!! But, there is no shame in my game - Reese still loved it, and it got gobbled up by all the other kids.
It's B-E-A-U-T-I-M-O-U-S!
Then, some more presents followed - because he doesn't have enough....He even got big boy dinosaur underwear - which might surprise you, is harder to find than you think. I had to scour a few websites, finally found some from gymboree and another independent seller on Ebay. Reesy got a couple of cool shirts, including an Indominous Rex shirt - which is a girl dinosaur, and a big wheel, because he HATES the super cool balance bike that we got him a couple of months ago (which he begged for at the store).
Kids.
Well, that is Reese's 3rd birthday, everyone!
Prior to his 3rd birthday, this boy was OBSESSED with dinosaurs! So, what better than a super cool, mom-designed, Jurassic park themed, birthday invitation?
And, it just so happened that there was an amazing man made "swamp" for us to use for a family birthday party, complete with a grassy area, beautiful homes and a sandy beach. Dinosaur theme, I think it goes. RAWR!
We even found these cool dinosaur sand toys at Michaels just for a $1.00 a bag!
Obviously, you can see, Reesy had a blast. He got some cool dragons, dinosaurs, dinosaur shirts and money, plus - a fun party at the beach with the family, the best of all!
For Reese's actual birthday, which happened to be on a Tuesday, he chose to go to the Hogle Zoo, but not to see any of the animals, to see the best thing there - DINOSAURS!
Oh, and don't worry - he is not into dinosaurs at the moment.
This is my favorite collage of the boys - aren't they THE cutest! I am not sure if we will EVER master looking into the camera, at the same time, or at ALL (?).... but, we love them SOOO much.
Saving the best for last, or something like that - the boys got dinosaur nuggets for dinner! Boo, yeah - mommy points. Kohen even ate them.
And then, I decided to get creative and make a dinosaur cake. I purchased this dino cake pan off Ebay for about 20 bucks, don't know when I will use it again.....and, after I frosted the cake, I had this idea to sprinkle some brown sprinkles on it to look like spikes. Well, that didn't work out - because I have NO idea what I am doing and the cake turned out ATROCIOUS!!!!! But, there is no shame in my game - Reese still loved it, and it got gobbled up by all the other kids.
It's B-E-A-U-T-I-M-O-U-S!
Then, some more presents followed - because he doesn't have enough....He even got big boy dinosaur underwear - which might surprise you, is harder to find than you think. I had to scour a few websites, finally found some from gymboree and another independent seller on Ebay. Reesy got a couple of cool shirts, including an Indominous Rex shirt - which is a girl dinosaur, and a big wheel, because he HATES the super cool balance bike that we got him a couple of months ago (which he begged for at the store).
Kids.
Well, that is Reese's 3rd birthday, everyone!




