Family Photos 2015
The photos are back and I am exploding with excitement! Thank you to the amazing and beautiful friend, Jen Kastleman! I've already blasted some out on Facebook, but here are all my favorites together and the rest you didn't see.
I will be mailing some out to the grandparents. Contain your excitement for a few more weeks, and then you don't have to print out a hard copy yourself. Welcome.
And, we do make the cutest babies, even if the baby factory is closed. ha ha ha
I am so thankful for a beautiful and eternal family. I get to fall in love everyday, with an amazing man, as you can see, the boys are over the moon about him as well, but in a cute, "we love our daddy" way. I am so blessed to have them.
I will be mailing some out to the grandparents. Contain your excitement for a few more weeks, and then you don't have to print out a hard copy yourself. Welcome.
And, we do make the cutest babies, even if the baby factory is closed. ha ha ha
I am so thankful for a beautiful and eternal family. I get to fall in love everyday, with an amazing man, as you can see, the boys are over the moon about him as well, but in a cute, "we love our daddy" way. I am so blessed to have them.












































