Autumn Fun Farm {October}

It's December.....and I finally have time to devote to the blogging of these fond family memories which happened all the way back in October. For no other reason than because we've been busy with other things (oh such fun things, yay!) - which I will disclose later on the blog.

We wanted to take the kids to a farm for some fall activities and we found just the place. I believe it's called HeeHaw farms in Pleasant Grove, UT. We wanted sort of an "all inclusive" activity farm, where the kids could play, see animals and pick a pumpkin to take home.

It did not disappoint! The boys had SO much fun. I think the highlight was the giant slide right in the middle. It was an exhilarating ride from what you can see.



My most favorite thing, aside from watching the kids have fun of course, were the little bunnies. Oh my, they were so precious! Except they can scratch like no other! But, I loved that they could be taken out of the cage and held by the public. I am pretty sure, one little girl suffocated one (but no one has to know that), ha ha just kidding......poor bunnies!



You see the claws on that thing?

Next, we fed some goats and the sheep and the boys had fun riding on ponies.



We took a tractor ride to the corn maze where we followed our leaders. Despite getting stuck a couple of times, they didn't do too bad for their first time navigating through. Next to the maze was a stellar pumpkin patch complete with sunflowers!








The sad thing about our cute pumpkins is that once we bought them and packed everyone in the truck, they must have rolled out while we were buckling the kids because there was no sight of them when we got home. poop.

Nonetheless, we all had such a fun time, even Pieces who couldn't breathe very well. He still needs his nebulizer once in a blue moon, especially at a time like when we go to the farm. We use it sort of like an inhaler, which it is not, but it works - so why not.

We miss my hometown Staheli Farm (back in St. G), so this was an excellent substitute and a great family memory!