Happy Halloween!
The boys have been into video games all year, and by video games, I mean just two that Kohen can actually play. Can you guess which ones they are?
As for Tony and I, we could not have been lazier this Halloween. However, we couldn't pass up the chance to dress up, even if it is lame. There's always next year!
Here's fun coming out of our ears! Both of the boys got freaked out by live mummies as we were trick-or-treating, but had fun nonetheless. At the end of the night, we enjoyed donuts and hot chocolate at Grandma's house and the boys fell asleep with their bellies full of candy. Yes, I did go through their candy while they were sleeping, I found some yummy kit kats, twizzlers and almond joys.
As for Tony and I, we could not have been lazier this Halloween. However, we couldn't pass up the chance to dress up, even if it is lame. There's always next year!
Here's fun coming out of our ears! Both of the boys got freaked out by live mummies as we were trick-or-treating, but had fun nonetheless. At the end of the night, we enjoyed donuts and hot chocolate at Grandma's house and the boys fell asleep with their bellies full of candy. Yes, I did go through their candy while they were sleeping, I found some yummy kit kats, twizzlers and almond joys.

