House Sneak Peak
What is more exciting than moving out of your in-laws' house?
Ha.
Let's just say, it was mutual (ly) exciting!
So here we are. Almost 3 months after closing and still doing laundry at their house, due to the fact that I haven't painted our laundry room and our new appliances have not been hooked up.
But, that's a minor detail compared to the amount of work we have already done, with the help of family, of course. That's been the best part, because Tony and I plus house projects do not mix.
Although, I did do all of the painting myself, thank you.
Our house is a bit of a construction zone still, plus we eat dinner indian style on the floor, on top of a Christmas tree box, which is empty due to the fact that my Christmas tree is still up.
But, we are moving along, so here is a sneak peak.
You were expecting more, I know. But, I'm saving the pretty pictures until I actually hang something on the walls.......and maybe set up our table.......and maybe make most of the space functional. Until then, enjoy this empty, boring and useless picture of the front of my house!
Ha.
Let's just say, it was mutual (ly) exciting!
So here we are. Almost 3 months after closing and still doing laundry at their house, due to the fact that I haven't painted our laundry room and our new appliances have not been hooked up.
But, that's a minor detail compared to the amount of work we have already done, with the help of family, of course. That's been the best part, because Tony and I plus house projects do not mix.
Although, I did do all of the painting myself, thank you.
Our house is a bit of a construction zone still, plus we eat dinner indian style on the floor, on top of a Christmas tree box, which is empty due to the fact that my Christmas tree is still up.
But, we are moving along, so here is a sneak peak.
You were expecting more, I know. But, I'm saving the pretty pictures until I actually hang something on the walls.......and maybe set up our table.......and maybe make most of the space functional. Until then, enjoy this empty, boring and useless picture of the front of my house!