Father's Day 2017 (only a couple months later)
Oh, totally forgot to post this earlier, but we did something little and fun for FD this summer. We took a thrilling ride on the Deer Creek Zipline (we didn't do the ropes course)! The view was amazing and we loved the fresh air hitting us in the face! Apparently, this is the longest line in Utah, so there's that......
Afterwards we had lunch at Main Social, right off Main street in Heber, which is one of our favorites in the summer and in the winter.
While I'm thinking of fathers, I am so grateful to have been raised by amazing men, both my Russian dad and my American dad, Wendell. They both have outstanding character and I am thankful to have them to look up to, always! As for my one and only, he's just THE BEST guy! FFW- he's the one who gets us all out of the house before 7am. He gets the boys up, gets them all ready and takes care of the dog so that I can run on my treadmill, shower and get myself all prettied for work. Our morning routine is almost to perfection, and I am also thankful to have my one and only.
Afterwards we had lunch at Main Social, right off Main street in Heber, which is one of our favorites in the summer and in the winter.
While I'm thinking of fathers, I am so grateful to have been raised by amazing men, both my Russian dad and my American dad, Wendell. They both have outstanding character and I am thankful to have them to look up to, always! As for my one and only, he's just THE BEST guy! FFW- he's the one who gets us all out of the house before 7am. He gets the boys up, gets them all ready and takes care of the dog so that I can run on my treadmill, shower and get myself all prettied for work. Our morning routine is almost to perfection, and I am also thankful to have my one and only.

