29th
Birthday is a birthday!
Since getting back from Denver, I had to work one day that week and it happened to be my Bday.
My precious and I went out to one of my SL fav's, Benihana. Man, I NEED a hibachi chef.......or a giant grill, either will do. If you're looking for a good sushi/meat combo place - this would be it!!!! Benihana has an amazing atmosphere, great chefs and THE yummiest food.
And this is the BEST off-tune rendition of Happy Birthday from Benihana!!!!! Loved it.
Since getting back from Denver, I had to work one day that week and it happened to be my Bday.
My precious and I went out to one of my SL fav's, Benihana. Man, I NEED a hibachi chef.......or a giant grill, either will do. If you're looking for a good sushi/meat combo place - this would be it!!!! Benihana has an amazing atmosphere, great chefs and THE yummiest food.
And this is the BEST off-tune rendition of Happy Birthday from Benihana!!!!! Loved it.