OUR "tiny" ANNIVERSARY!

It's been 11. 11 years of THE best! I really am, lucky and so thankful. How do I talk about his sweetness? Well, he is chill, content, go with the flow, down to earth, same day in and day out, stable, analytical, detailed, helpful - he's pretty vanilla, BUT the best slice of vanilla cake you'll ever have!

The best way to thank him, besides sex, that is, is not to spend his money - but.....too late for that.

He's been pretty busy with full time work, school and taking care of his family, which includes getting the boys ready every morning and pretty much doing anything I don't want to do...hahahah.

His sweetness likes to fish with family and his work buddies, and if anyone will go kayaking with him, hit him up (in the summer)! He also loves Indian food.

We've had a great year with family and friends, and are looking forward to Tony finishing school, perhaps changing work places, maybe a celebratory trip to Alaskaaaaaaaaaa and going to Russia/Thailand to visit my family, once my Russian passport arrives in the mail.

For this anniversary we found a "tiny" house, you know, like "tiny houses" on HGTV? It was so cute, and tiny.....I've wanted to check one out because who knows, someday, maybe I'd live in one? Anyway, we had a great sleepover in town and did some of our favorite things.



We went downtown to Cheesecake Factory and snuck ourselves down into the bar seating, while people in front of us all had 2+hour wait; it was like we discovered gold or something; and then we had a good laugh as other couples did the same thing, everyone was so excited to sit down and eat, bar seating is the best! While there, we walked around Temple Square admiring the lights and thinking of how grateful we are to live in a beautiful place and to have the Savior in our lives. We also walked around City Creek and bought my Daddy's birthday present.



FLOATSPA19. 
I'd heard of this "floating" thing everyone's doing lately, so we decided to give it a try. FloatSpa 19 has excellent reviews online, and I agree! Definitely a great and peaceful experience. You basically float in a totally dark (or light) room with stars above your head, in about a foot deep, warm, uber salty water accompanied by elevator music. What could be more relaxing? We would definitely go again.


The next day we did some shopping, went bowling, and ate lunch at an excellent Japanese restaurant called Yellowfinn, in Sugar House. The sushi is fresh (er) and delicious, plus their appetizers are the best and the cute outdoorsy patio isn't bad either.  


Tiburon Fine Dining.
Before heading home to wrap our kids' presents, Tony's been wanting to take me to Tiburon restaurant in Sandy, so we finally went and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We went with roasted chicken & polenta topped with portobello mushrooms in marsala wine sauce for the appetizer; slow roasted bison and salmon for mua. Salad.....ah, it was my favorite and I don't even like nuts that much, but those little caramelized pecans were speaking to me. We enjoyed a nice bottle of.....mint lemonade, which was excellent, and decided to skip dessert before we both died. It was soooooooooo good!


Overall, we had an amazing, relaxing weekend, that apparently is not done yet, because we had to reschedule one of the spa appointments we made up in Ogden, so there's that to look forward to in the middle of the cold and nasty January... yay!

I love my baby, so much! Thank you for all you do for us, and most of all, for loving me just the way I am.

Merry Christmas to all and to all, a good night!