The pRos and conS of going to Disneyland (kind of) alone.

This November, I am here to list the pros and cons of visiting Disneyland on your own. Not that I went alone, or anything, that would be weird. No! I was invited to spend Thanksgiving with two friends, who have no kids, so naturally, I wouldn't be bringing mine. The thing is, the two friends are married, to each other - so I was a bit of a third wheel, but that's not a problem for me! .....and Disneyland? Hell, yes!

So, what are the cons of spending time alone at Disney? Well, if you've been several times before and had the pleasure of watching your children's eyes light up with magic, there are NO cons to spending time at Disney, alone! Believe me!

Ok, I'll be honest - since we went during Disney holidays, it would have been amazing to see my boys enjoying all the new and exciting things, such as bright lights, giant Christmas trees and the revamped rides for the season, so I did miss them.....and husband, who couldn't care less about Disney (AH! GASP!) 

However, I gladly enjoyed the magic all to myself when our party split so we could accommodate different schedules and wants, since they have season passes and I did not. I am more of a "let's go on a ride" type AND I promised my friend, Bridget, I would not post any pictures of her, so I had to utilize my MaxPass alone as well. Bridget.



It was SO nice of Bridget to buy my Thanksgiving dinner and the 3 of us had THE best time, seeing all the characters and eating DELICIOUS, SERIOUSLY, DELICIOUS food! Thank you, Bridge-Bridge.




So, what's to love about being at Disney solo? Everything! 

1. I ate what I wanted, whenever I wanted - no waiting on anyone, or going to diff places to accommodate kids' tastes.
2. I walked super fast and probably got to ride my favorite rides twice the amount.
3. Single rider line is the bomb!


4. Unlimited amount of treats - oh, did I already say, I ate whenever I wanted?
5. Going wherever you please without waiting on anyone.
6. No waiting for anyone to use the bathroom!
7. No whining!!!!
8. Staying up late and enjoying the magic of Disney with all the holiday lights on!
9. No extra bags or things to carry.
10. Although, walking fast, I took my time to see the beautiful things and the holiday lights, I even saw things on rides I hadn't before.

The Millennium Falcon ride was A+!


It's a small world after all......holidayzzzzzzz! Isn't it pretty?


 And, just look at that castle, all lit up! 


Favorite things this trip: The three of us eating Thanksgiving dinner, riding Space mountain, Small World and the Cars ride!

Thank you, Bridget and Corey for inviting me to enjoy Disney magic with you guys! (and Tony, for pretending not to care that I ditched them for Thanksgiving....hahaha love you, babe).