Newport - California - May 2021
We had the BEST time with cousins and in-laws! Even the ocean was nice to us, although, I don't think the temperature mattered at all to the kids, they were just happy to be!
We loved having a quite spot right across from the private Bay Island. We had a beautiful view and a little swimming hole for the kids, just a mere 2 minute walk from the beach itself. Much thanks to our family for a great weekend.
THE BEACH
SHOPPING AND TREATS BY THE BAY
PADDLE BOARDS IN OUR SWIMMING HOLE
LUNCH WITH MY BOYS
The three of us walked over to the Balboa Pier for a lovely lunch surrounded by ocean breezes and fishermen. We even had a Russian waitress - small world!
BEACH AGAIN
DINNER WITH THE GIRLS
My in-laws are the best! We had so much fun.... especially, watching Tiffany try a mussel for the first time. We pretty much tried all the appetizers, including the garlic bread, coconut shrimp and crispy artichoke wantons, but the sauteed Chilean mussels were my most favorite! For my main course, I ordered the swordfish and for dessert, Banana and Cream Cheese rolled Bunuelos.
SUNDAY BRUNCH
Isn't brunch the best meal of the day? I think so. After cruisin' on the bike all the way up to Newport Pier and back, I had this lovely crepe, all by myself, and it was wonderful.
Thank you to our family, aunt and uncle and my in laws for these wonderful few days! I'll be back, dreamy Cali coast.
..........................and because the kids were tired of the car, enjoy our OFF TUNE, HORRIBLE singing, as we drive through my beautiful home town of Santa Clara....................................
































































